Friday, November 12, 2010

Toy Story 3

I will admit that Toy Story 3 is sad, but not enough that I would cry! Maybe it is because I have not seen the first two, but still I know what they are about. I thought that the post animation was cute and funny when you find out that Sunnyside is now a happy and cheerful place for toys. All in all I thought it was a very cute movie. Pixar Animations by far have the best animations, they are so realistic for being a animated movie. My favorite character in this movie would have to be Buttercup the Unicorn, even though he is not a big part of the movie, I still thought he was adorable.  I thought it was funny because it was actually a guy not a girl(because if you hear the na me Buttercup for a unicorn, you think it would be a girl).Well those are my thoughts on Toy Story 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment