Well my fall break was not spectacular, but not boring either. It started on Wednesday, the first night of fall break. I had my Halloween party that night, and of course it was a costume party! It was an ok party, there was about 10 of us and most of the time we were outside just running around in my neighbor's yards. I thought I was going to freeze out there though, it was so incredibly cold! Then came Thursday, I slept in until around 8:30 and then I was forced to get up because I was going down to my aunt's house in Southern Indiana. So we finally made it out of the house around 10:30 a.m. After about four hours in the car, I was finally at my aunt's house. The first night there was pretty boring, but then the next day after breakfast, a shower, and waiting for my aunt and uncle to get ready, we finally were ready to goout and do something. We had no iden what to do, so we decided to go to Marango Cave. It was amazing in the cave , we even saw a few bats hanging from the cave ceiling! That was enough adventuring for one day! We then went to this cute little restraunt that was over looking the Ohio River, it was just simply georgous the way the sun was shining on the river. Then the next day, Saturday, I ws going home. I was kind of tired from the car ride (because car rides always make me tired!) but I still had to get ready because that night I had another costume party to go to. It wasn't the greatest party so I went home a little early but then my two friends, Kristi and Ashley, came over to my house for an hour or so to watching some t.v and just hang out.The next day was Halloween! So then on Halloween I woke up around 10a.m to get ready for trick-or-treating! I had to get my costume ready and clean up my house a little bit and then around 2p.m I went over to Ashley's house to get ready. We hung out a litle bit with some other people and then we got our costumes on. I was a witch for Halloween. We didn't get that much candy, but that didn't matter to us. After that we went back to her house to watch Mirrors 2. I think that was the stupidest movie ever! After that I went home and got ready for school, so that was my fall break!
No comments:
Post a Comment