Tuesday, January 11, 2011
My Rant!
Well as everyone knows, ITS MID-TERMS ALL WEEK!!!!! Isn't that a joy? Well I believe thias is karma for being such a slacker this year. I have barely finished an assignment on time, and my grades are starting to show it! I mean yes I have all A's and B's (and one really high C) but I am usually the straight A student that everyone thinks is really smart! I have put some effort into my work but not as much as I normally do. My mom says it is just highschool and I am just overwhelmed, but I know it is not that, it really is just a larger, more populated version of middle school. I guess I am just used to the teachers in a way, babying me and giving me good grades. This year the teachers are stricter and less of a pushover(I don't know how else to describe it). My study habits are HORRIBLE, they are really non-existant and I really don't push myself hard enough to actually study. But, I have to get my act together because I just had a wake-up call in the form of not getting into next year's Squiver class. I was so looking forward to being in it and I just assumed I would get in, but that is just a testament to my slacking of and me expecting to get everything just handed to me. But I guess I just need to get my act together and better luck next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, Kelly! Don't get your hopes down! I'm in a very similar boat to yours, and you just gotta work hard to work hard.
ReplyDelete